Welcome back for part 2 of our discussion. We will focus on the following questions:
1. How do we take care of ourselves while fighting the fight as POC?
2. What role does intersectional work have in moving toward liberation?
3. What role does racial healing and reconciliation play in being anti-racist?
4. How do we begin a conversation about white supremacy?
5. How do we best listen to POC?
6. What would it look like for MC USA congregations to practice racial reparations?
This event will be broadcast on Zoom and Facebook Live. We will have a short Q&A with the panelist at the end of the event.
Moderator: Iris de León-Hartshorn
Panelists: Glen Guyton, Felipe Hinojosa, Sue Park-Hur, Erica Littlewolf and Tobin Miller Shearer
Mennonite Church USA is creating a dedicated web page for anti-racism resources, including recommendations from our panelists. We’ll be sharing the link to our new page in our next email and in our publications, including our weekly e-news digest, PeaceMail.